No news lately, but I finally did load the rest of my Europe pics on the computer, so here they are! You can click them to make them bigger.


On the east side of the Eiffel tower


The Pantheon


Sunset view of the Trocadero from the lower level of the Eiffel tower


View from the Eiffel tower. The bright lights are from a tourist boat on the Seine.


Champ de Mars from the lower level of the Eiffel tower


Trocadero and Paris skyscrapers from the top of the Eiffel tower


Moulin Rouge windmill in Montmartre


Beneath the Eiffel tower


Typical view of the Eiffel tower

Pond in front of the Luxembourg palace

Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris

French flag and Eiffel tower from in front of the Pantheon


Really nice flowers in the Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris


Fountains in the Latin Quarter


Place du Terte in the shadow of the Sacre Coeur cathedral


Main square of Brussels, Belgium


Maastricht, Holland (or The Netherlands if you want to be official)


Cathedral (yep, that bell tower's pink) in Maastricht, Holland


A cheesy sign welcoming you to Germany


Ruins of a Castle in Esch-sur-Sure, Luxembourg


Luxembourg Countryside


Picnic table with Bourscheid Castle in the distance (Luxembourg)

View from Bourscheid Castle (Luxembourg)


Bourscheid castle with spooky mist


More ruins at Bourscheid Castle


Bourscheid Castle ruins...the trash can kinda kills the "ancient" feeling, but oh well



Old bridge at Luxembourg City


Beautiful Vianden Castle (Luxembourg)


The medieval town of Vianden, with the castle on the hill


"Go ahead, touch the crown. Touch it. I dare you."


The Louvre, Paris

3 Comments:

  1. joyRuN said...
    Lovely, Jess. As soon as I recover from the throes of raging envy from your last pics, you post new ones!

    You got room in your suitcase for a stow-away mother the next time?
    Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...
    You can click them to make them bigger. ...

    Click your OWN "pictures" to make them bigger! What do I look like? Your whoo-wer?

    Nice pix.

    Too bad you had to spoil it with you cheesy come-on.

    "Click them to make them bigger" indeed! Harrumph! Well, I never!
    Jess said...
    @joy -- I can fit you in my suitcase, but you gotta pay the checked luggage fee for me. The airline fees are starting to drive me nuts. $7 for a "snack box" of a few grapes and crackers with fake cheese. Insanity! I should have just purchased some booze for that price.

    @ G -- I had to add that for certain members of my family who are not Blogger-savvy. Next time I will borrow your classic literary style and add a footnote humbly begging your pardon for my cheesy come-on. Deal?

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.