Quebec Pictures!

Well, the 3-week-long bug I've had (it started as a cold and is finishing as a massive sinus infection and bronchitis), as well as the virus's biggest side effect (LAZINESS), has kept me grounded, so I don't have any fun running stories to share.

Instead, I'll share some of my Quebec and Montreal pictures from over Christmas. It was beautiful there, very cold and snowy and icy, but definitely put me in the Christmas spirit. The St. Lawrence River was filled with icebergs, so I felt like I was in Antarctica. Hearing all the French around me lifted my spirits, too. It's such a pretty language (except when it's uttered in a snotty Parisian tone with accompanying body gestures. I don't think I need to elaborate.)

Anyway, enjoy!

If you want to see all my pictures, go to my website here, but be patient cuz all the pictures take awhile to load.

































2 Comments:

  1. joyRuN said...
    WOW. Those pictures are phenomenal. You've landed Quebec on my must-travel-to list.

    Hope you're feeling better.
    Jess said...
    You should definitely go!!! I was very pleasantly surprised. Montreal is sophisticated and has great shopping and art galleries that actually have approachable, inexpensive art (unlike a lot of NYC galleries). And Quebec City was basically like Europe in North America!! I highly recommend it.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.